Summer is flying by! With summer comes tons of travel whether it’s weddings, family trips or if you’re lucky some great vacations. We have been traveling a bit lately – mostly weekend trips but it has me reorganizing my beauty must have’s. I know I have chatted about the changes in my beauty routine lately and it’s obviously spilling over to my travel as well.
I am not the girl who ever checks a bag – the whole process stresses me out and I hate waiting for my bag upon arrival. Since I’m always carrying on I try to keep things light and my liquids small. I have managed to downsize almost everything I need and thought I would share a few of my favorites.
- Clarisonic Mia: Exfoliation has helped me a ton. Mostly, it keeps me from picking at those tiny bumps I notice when I climb into my sink and stare real close at my face hah. It keep my skin smooth and this tiny lady packed a big punch and is so easy to travel with!
- Tula Day/Night Cream: I love Tula and the entire line. I’ve used everything from the serum to mask but this cream has to be my favorite. It’s my perfect travel companion since it’s for day & night and cuts out one other thing for me to pack. I tend to have more sensitive skin and it’s never bothered me so feel free to give it a try!
- Pixi Multibalm: The colors are gorgeous and I love that it can be used for face and lips. One easy balm for me to carry all day!
- T3 Luxe: Okay, I just got this straightener and am obsessed. Besides it being beautiful (I mean white & rose gold..) it works like a charm. It was a ton easier for me to curl my hair and manage than my older model. It’s light and easier to move while styling!
- Vaseline Tubs: I am addicted to lip moisturizer and I like these tins for travel so much. I can use the balm on my hands and lips and they last me forever.
What do you guys always take with you? If you try any of these out be sure to let me know what you think and hope you are having a wonderful week!