I know with warmer weather approaching I start to crave a spring salad but am always at a loss for how to mix it up. I hate to buy all new ingredients for each one that I can’t always use for other things. I rounded up a few of my favorites for this season as well as share one of my own favorites that I literally make year round!
- Mediterranean Chickpea Salad: Granted it is my own recipe but it is one of my favorites and most pinned pins on Pinterest. The thing I love about this recipe is how simple, easy & affordable it is to throw together and how it tastes refreshing all year!
- Spring Quinoa Salad: The combination with asparagus and avocado is both creamy and crunchy – perfection!
- Tomato, Avocado & Basil Salad: I think I must be drawn to salads without a lot of leafy greens but they are so much easier to mix and take on the go. This one is the perfect combination for lunch and left me full!
- Mango & Feta Salad: I am normally not a huge fan of fruit in my salad but this combination with mango and the balsamic dressing is so delicious!
- Shrimp & Avocado Salad: A spicy twist on a fresh salad that is perfect for an on the go lunch!
Let me know what new combinations you have come across & here’s to eating healthy (or at least trying, right?)
ADD A COMMENT