it’s time to spoil the women in your life boys!
i’ve put together some of my favorite pink picks which is tricky since i’m not really a pink type girl. i will say that there are high and low price points so remember: something small and sweet will always go a long way!
1. Kate Spade Mug: i recently bought this mug for a friend and LOVED it. who wouldn’t want to eat cake all day long?
2. Elizabeth & James Backpack: welcome to my new backpack obsession that will be featured on the next lust, must, why not? and this vintage inspired pale pink number is one of my faves.
3. Crate & Barrel Champagne Glasses: add a little sparkle to your night before dinner with some champagne or to pair with your night in! i love the shape and especially the price of these!
4. Tory Burch Vesper Top: blush with embellishments, there’s not much more a girl could want. although the designer tends to be pricey this piece is almost 50% off right now!
5. Smashbox Posy Pink Lipstick: every girl needs a nude shade and i’ve found smahsbox’s lipsticks to be perfectly moisturized and last all day.
6. Rifle Paper Company Calendar: something she can keep all year if she doesn’t already have one. this will brighten up her work or home desk in an instant!
enjoy and let me know how you liked the picks!