- as usual, everything is under $50 and some are sale pieces you must take advantage of!
- Ted Baker bowtie: Ted Baker has tons of patterns and textures to choose from! these are great quality and at such a reasonable price they’re perfect for the holidays. if he doesn’t fancy the bow tie thing not to worry they have several traditional ties to chose from as well.
- West Elm bodega glassware set: so by now you will have realized that West Elm is one of my go-to places. not only for our home decor but even gifts since they always have unique and beautiful pieces. this bar set is great for parent’s and the monogram is always a nice option to have.
- CB2 wine rack: these racks are so chic and i love the modern design! these would be awesome for the trendy mom and you can always purchase more than one because they are stackable.
- CB2 bookends: i tend to do home decor for mom & dad because i think it’s something they can decorate with that reminds them of you. these would be great for an office or den and blend with most decor styles.
- Anthropologie wishbone opener: we always need small stocking stuffers for mom & dad and i thought this anthro opener was uber charming. hang it on the bar or use it for decor in the kitchen.
- Home Chic by India Mahdavi: this book has become a new staple on our coffee table. i picked this up on a random run to Jayson Home and have been obsessed ever since. it breaks down home decor and explains how to achieve the style you have always wanted. whether the house needs it or not it’s a great piece to have on hand!
- Target flannel pj’s: what dad doesn’t like being in his pajamas? and since we all know dad’s need some help when it comes to these things why not do him a favor and get him a comfy pair that he can stay in all day?
Hope this gives you some inspiration & stay tuned for another style post tom all about layering!