it’s that time of year & father’s day is right around the corner!
i picked out some of my favorites at great prices & since i have an extra present to buy this year i’ve already purchased a few of these. sadly, i won’t be able to see my father or father in law since we’ll be staying in chicago because of trevor’s work but i hope to at least make sure they know i’m thinking about them! since the arrival of my adorable niece & nephew my brother and sister in law have basically been ignored so i’m going to try to get something fun & exciting for omar just this one time…
1. L’Occitane Luxury Shave Collection: an all inclusive shave kit can never go wrong. whether guys admit or not they take their shaving very seriously & you can warm their hearts by indulging them with some posh accessories. this kit includes all of the brand’s best sellers so it takes all the guess work out making it easy.
2. Shinola Runwell Watch: so, this is the priciest piece in the gift guide but it may be one of my favorites. great watches are always memorable gifts and if it happens to be your husband’s first father’s day this could be something sweet he would wear and remember forever. i’m a big fan of vintage inspired watches and this one is no exception. it has amazing reviews and is at a great price point for a long term watch that won’t completely break the bank!
3. Ray-Ban Caravan Aviators: these are my favorite take on the classic aviators for a guy. they have a bit more of a rectangular shape & i think complement anyone’s face shape. with summer just arriving he could use these all season!
4. Brooklyn Brew Beer Making Kit: this is my favorite on the list!!! for guys who enjoy a beer this is such a fun & unique gift. trevor has brewed beer before with friends and they really enjoy learning the art behind it on a small scale. at only $40 it’s hard to find a reason not to get this for someone.
5. J.Crew Leather Wallet: a magic wallet is always a good idea especially for guy’s who need something smaller to use when just heading out for the night. at just $15 why wouldn’t you?
6. Williams-Sonoma Brown Bone Opener: this is perfect for a small gift that still shows thought. the bone detailing and fixtures are classic & will be perfect for summer nights cooking on the patio.
hope this helps you find that perfect present & let me know how you like the picks!