How is everyone’s week going? I am excited to introduce you to the new Our Place knives and cutting board. I snagged them a few weeks ago and have been dying for our kitchen to finish up so I can get back in the kitchen. Over the weekend, my in-laws came in town and our neighbor’s were out of town so I was actually able to use their kitchen and cook all weekend which made me so happy. Who knew cooking would bring me so much joy?
One of my favorite things to make for us and Zain over the summer is a little twist on our usual avocado toast. Make sure you warm your bread on the Always Pan with a little butter and olive oil on medium. I then love throwing on some fresh tomatoes, feta cheese and chili pepper to give it a fresh twist that’s always a hit with my family.
First up, a few fun facts about the knives:
- They have a patented pinch grip allowing you to easily grasp your knife.
- They are made of stainless steel which keeps them rust resistant and not only sharp but sturdy.
- They streamline everything you need into a set of 3 for ease in the kitchen.
- They come in 4 colors to complement your taste and you can mix and match or go with the same colorway.
Now, onto the cutting board:
- It has a juice trench which is my absolute favorite! It keeps your countertops clean and makes for an easy cleanup.
- It is made from black walnut which is great for hiding stains, keeping your knives sharp and muffling noise.
- It’s double sided so you can prep and serve!
- It stands on it’s side so you can easily store it on your counter or in a cabinet!
I really love how thoughtful and smart the Our Place products continue to be and we have truly loved these so far. I’m so excited to not have a ton of knives out on my new counter and store this 3 in my drawer. Efficient and beautiful design! If you have any questions feel free to leave them in the comments below and make sure to use code ‘SHAHEEN10’ for 10% off your order!